So it is official he is on the move. Hard to tell in a still picture I know, but just take my word for it. He is no longer confined to the living room. Luckily he is still slow enough that I can catch him before he gets into too much trouble, but he will now crawl to the edge of the kitchen when I am making my breakfast. Sometimes he will crawl on his hands and knees, but that is quite clumsy still so sometimes he prefers to just army crawl because it is quicker.
He has also gotten a little bit of an opinion on things. I will have some toys out for him to play with and he will decide that those just aren't good enough. He will crawl/roll over to his toy bin, and dump out the entire thing on the floor until he finds the one he wants. Now I just need to teach him how to put the others back in.
Starting swimming lessons and pictures with daddy done next week so I will keep everyone informed on how that goes.

No comments:
Post a Comment