We went to the Gladstone Chautauqua Festival Parade today. We had a good time with Great-Grandma, Grandma, Aunt Chelsea, Uncle Bryan, and Cousin Avery. They threw a lot of Candy and other things at us. Since I am not walking yet mommy had to scoop most of it up for us. The thing that kept mommy really busy is that one of the groups were tossing Bouncy Balls. They were going everywhere, and they just kept tossing more and more. It will be awhile till I am old enough to play with those though.
All and all it was a good time. I enjoyed looking at everything, but finally fell asleep due to exhaustion from all the excitement. Looking forward to going back next year and actually being able to grab my own candy and actually enjoying eating some of my loot.
All and all it was a good time. I enjoyed looking at everything, but finally fell asleep due to exhaustion from all the excitement. Looking forward to going back next year and actually being able to grab my own candy and actually enjoying eating some of my loot.

No comments:
Post a Comment