We went and got our tree this weekend with Chelsea and Bryan. Click on the link to check out the pictures. It was a little cold, but stayed dry while we were there. We went to a small farm that had a bunch of sheep. We all had fun feeding them little pieces of Carrots and Apples that they provided there. Here is a link to the pictures we took that day if you would like to check them out.
Christmas Tree Picking
Even though Parker has been a year for a few weeks we had Parker's Dr. Appt. last Friday. Doctor said he looks very healthy. He measured 32 inches long and 23 lbs. 3 oz. This means he is 95th percentile for height (no surprise there) and about 50th percentile for weight. He also has a very big head, but can't remember the exact percentile there. Doctor also says that his first 4 molars are right on the urge of erupting. I am expecting/hoping to see the bottom two any day now. He has been a little fussy and has had a pretty bad runny nose for the last few days which I think is a result of the teeth coming in, so for both our sakes I hope they get here soon.
Everything else is going really well. Parker is sleeping through the night on a regular basis. (knock on wood) He is really starting to get around, and is starting to really get fast. One of his favorite things to do is chase us or have us chase him around the house. Although I am glad that he is progressing I do understand what people are talking about when they say don't rush it. He definitely keeps me on my toes at all times.
Hope everyone is looking forward to the holidays, and we will try to keep things up to date if it doesn't get too crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment